CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

YouTube - Locks Are Beautiful




WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ?






My new favorite thing is looking at locs on "You Tube" when the time permits. I am so ready to go back to work too much time on my hands during the summer. I like the song or poetry on the video( I love great poems with thought provoking topics in which the author uses great metaphors or similes to put a tag on social issues and make say you say hmmm! or maybe even laugh out loud because its a perspective that you may not have thought of before). Pay attention to the words and the models are Beautiful!! I just love You Tube. There are so many DIY on You Tube, and lots of cool before and after shots. After you have viewed the video link , click on to some of the other videos for a quick sample. You can also search for videos using "sisterlocks" as a search term. They're lots of them of to view if you want a change from the blog scene from time to time.
Maybe someone will upload a sisterlock video with music on "You Tube". I am sure Maryee has done one or others but I haven't located one.






0 comments: