CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Snip, Snip, Snip

Time to snip!
Why do my locks look fatter? Goal is to have only a inch of perm left.
I think I can live with this hair do in the fall. Too short for curly sue!
Bye Bye more permed ends!
Definitely more lock than perm .
I love these cute hair pins from Claire's


I said to myself I am not ready to snip my ends and I declared that I wouldn't until I was good and ready. I even told myself I wouldn't clip for a whole year. Huh! But ever since the big trim I have been obsessed with clipping my ends and free styling to a degree. However I was doing my hair and decided to snip to make my hair even. At least that's what I told myself but before I could stop myself I became a snipping machine. A snip snip here and a snip snip there, here a snip, there a snip , every where a snip snip. I was supposed to be experimenting with hair styles before school begins in a couple of weeks. I ordered Tomoka's Twist and I will post about that lil look on me when I get it. I ordered DNatural. I find that with my locls I have to dress a certain way( good/cute all the time) a certain bohemian/Moroccan/Afrocentric/eclectic flavor.

4 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Your hair looks really nice and healthy with the fresh cut...WOW what a difference. You should have no regrets about the cut.

Rchgrl1 said...

Girl thanks for the compliment. I am so glad I'm not doing this journey alone. If you didn't know, I stay on your page looking for updates. And they are looking good. Yours are coming along nicely. Thanks for the blogging. You have gotten me thru some rough days at work. LOL!

As for marriage, the second time around will be the best for us both.

FitLifeDiva said...

You hair looks great! I'm in the process of locating old pics of my hair when I was in the initial stages. I plan to post some pics this week so stay tuned!

Penny said...

Thank you Nihuru, rchgrl1, and brownbeauty.