CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Website of the Week

( I don't know who this model is but when I googled sisterlocks images tons of pictures came up. All of the major bloggers who have been blogging for some time and businesses etc.. I just love her hair and the color and her makeup and skin is flawless). That's what I want!!

***This is not her site(just a nice picture I like)


This web site below offers lots of useful information on locs. Click on various links to read about natural hair coloring(using henna which I will try), stages of locks, thinning locks, some information you will have to adjust according to the types of locks you have however I think there is good information for everyone on this site regardless of the type of locks that you may have. Lots of good Do's and Don'ts. Sisterlock users can't do and shouldn't do some of this stuff. Read it and use your judgement.





Great site with information you will want to read about hair loc'ing.(click the blog link or click the link that says "older website")


http://www.dreadconnection.faithweb.com/

Read "Healthy loc attitude" and " Loc Health"
http://members.lycos.co.uk/dreadconnection/newpage25.html

0 comments: