CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Essential Hair Products "for now"


Penny's hair.
Sister's hair












These are the styling products that I use at the present time.




Picture 1: All the things I use to give my hair a curl and hair accessories. I use caruso not often locks not settled yet so I am leary of the steam because I am prone to slippage. I prefer sponge rollers (yes they are tight) and perm rods. I have flex rods but I don't use them. I gave them to my sister.




Picture 2: Vitamins that I take daily. Biotin is good for the hair and skin.




Picture 3: An overview of the products that I use, like shampoo biofusion rosemary mint (only a walgreens), Suave clarifying shampoo, sisterlock starter shampoo( I am almost out and won't get anymore), daily spritz, distilled water etc.. My sister uses Burt Bees "Grapefruit somethin somethin" and Neutrogena T-Gel.



Picture 4: Just a closer shot of my shampoo as mentioned earlier.


Picture 5: My Nappylocs book with my tools that I use to retighten. I retighten the back and hair line because I refuse to totally let my hair unravel. If I feel an issue with a lock I fix it. I have the small and medium tool. This month I will do my entire head. It's hard to get an appointment when I need it. http://www.nappylocs.com/


Picture 6: This is my daily spritz. One bottle is only distilled water good for waking up my hair in the morning and the other is my distilled water and rosemary essential oil spritz. I mix 2oz of distilled water with 30 to 40drops of rosemary essential oil. If you want you can use 30 drops of rosemary and 10 drops of cedarwood oil. Rosemary has a distinct fragrance. Sometimes I hope some bee don't think I am some big ol' flower and try to pollinate. My sister spritz with tea tree oil and distilled water.

0 comments: