CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Big Trim


Before and After ( The slide show above shows the pics with the new trim after I washed and curled it.)

I went in for my retightening this week after waiting about 7 weeks. I asked my consultant to trim my permed ends in the back because I noticed it was bunching. Wow! I got a full haircut. I wasn't expecting it and I didn't like it. I thought my locks were too short.I am not into short hair on me so I wasnt feeling it. I said I wasn't going to post any new pictures until it grew. My sister said it looked fine but I was not sure. I couldn't put it in a pony tail like before. The next day I washed it again to give it my own style. This is what I could come up with. I used my small caruso rollers. As you can see a lot of permed ends were cut off. I still have a lot left. Some of them don't have any perm at all. Personnally I think its too short. My face feels too big.




Well any way this is me and I have to get used to me. I have started a make over inside and out and its very hard sometimes. My consultant says that I need to learn patience and this locking process will teach me to embrace things that I cant change or rush. You see she installed them for me 3 years ago but on 1 year mark I took those bad boys out. This time I will follow through which is why I blog and take pictures so that I feel the process is moving along. A picture is worth a thousand words.




Locked Jan 19, 2008

0 comments: