CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Penny's Secret













I am no longer in denial. I am a thick girl. I decided to post some full body shots because this past year I have gained thirty pounds. I am sick of it really. I am tall so my weight looks different on me. I guess I wear it well. I am officially on a diet or should I say life change. My weight keeps me from dating among other things and since I am not dating I might as well eat but the weight keeps me from dating.... It's a crazy cycle. Bad enough I used to have the brown girl issues which I will not speak about but you know what I mean if you are a brown girl. Let's put it this way when you get played you begin to critique every thing about yourself..... I feel like Oprah with the weight thing. I excerise yes not a fan of it. My second address is not at the gym. I am starting to eat right as of last week but I back slid this week. I am an emotional eater or snacker. I snack all the time. If I am mad I snack if I get my feeling hurt I snack and if I am in deep though I snack. When I am really liking or feeling myself I work out.Hmmm what a connection I just made! So I am saying today!! I like myself way too much to be this new person. I will loose this weight by the end of the summer so consider this my before shots. I will not post progress shots nor will I say what I weigh. I am 5'7 so it stretches. My sister had a baby and lost all her weight. I still have mine..... However I don't really compare my self to anyone but my former self. I am working on the inside to transform the outside but old habits die hard.


In all fairness about 15 lbs is due to steroids and the other meds I take on a regular basis. The rest of my assests is all on me.

My hair looks good since I can see length. I only see length through pictures in person I only see flaws. Today this man was talking to his son and I guess they were talking about my hair cuz I heard the son say something that he wasn't shaving his hair off. The conclusion that I drew was that he wanted locks and his father (old school shallow black man) was asking him if thats what he wanted while looking at me. You know I gave him the evil damn eye like don't stare at me and talk cuz I ain't deaf you know...... Any who....


locked 15 months

wash and go hair and pulled back

sprayed with Carols Daughter Tui leave in conditioner

4 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

Don't be so hard on yourself your are a very beautiful women with beautiful locks, I am a big girl to i don't eat alot but I eat wrong foods at the wrong hours of the day, my dad told me I was going to be a fat old maid, well i'm still fat but I aint no maid I have been married to a wonderful man going on 2 yrs & he loves every inch of all this. I have been on thousands of diets but don't let that stop you from dating and enjoying life as a size 2 or 22, big girls have fun 2 so put on your Diva tude & WORK IT GIRL!!!

Penny said...

Thanks Euphoria.... Dads can say a lot of crazy stuff to their daughters.. My daddy calls me ms. Piggy... he thinks its cute i think its rude...

Lalaboobaby said...

Girl you looking good. I've learned to love myself despite my physical flaws. Of course I know I need to loose some of the weight I gained this past year while in school, for better health.

Flip side, your SL's are looking good. Are some of your ends starting to seal?

just jan said...

Penny, in my opinion, you're a dime :o) I am researching diy locking and I came across your blog. I find it inspirimg and refreshing to hear someone chronicle their real life experiences. I too am looking to shed some weight. Like so many of us, I am totally clueless on what to eat and how to make healthy food selections. As I type this comment, I am ordering Michael Thurmond's 6 week body makeover. It takes out the guess work. It's worth a look. I also read "real" people's testimonies and reviews from other sites that are not affiliated with the program, not the ones that were paid. It's worth a look at. BTW, your locks are beautiful. Keep posting and being a positive inspiration to us all! God bless!