CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sisterlock Sisters











These are updated pictures of lil' sister's locks... Too cute! I love her hair it is so thick. She let me trim off some of the ends however this is the before look. We tried to to take pics of the after but my camera needed charging. I will post some later.She still wants to keep a little of her ends. She likes the curl it gives. If I remember to take my camera. Maybe if she comes over later to bring back my two CDs(Keri Hilson and Ciara) and my book"Never Again Once More". I know you're reading this!! You jacked my book!!! We are in a book club and she threw hers in the trash can.
Sister's locks are 17 months. She doesn't do a darn thing to her hair... I think she puts rollers( those bendable stick thing-a-ma-jigs) in the morning and two pony tails at night and thats it.... The pics do not show the true thickness of her hair. I need a better camera honestly.
Bring my book so I can be prepared for the meet up/book club... I love you!! (remember the end of Grey's Did you say it? Drink all of life in and take a look around and be grateful and thankful and remember to say it.)
** I decided to change the side of my part and I like it.. Looks fuller to me... Just wash and go...

3 comments:

knotsnlocks said...

Are you all twins? Have I asked this already? My mind sometimes goes on hiatus...You can see the thickness in the rear view of the locs. They are gonna be EXTRA-FLY once they fully mature!!

JUST Euphoria said...

Girl I thought that was you you and your sister look like twins both beautiful with beautiful locks, and I nominated you for the kreative blogger award check out my site for details

Penny said...

Nah we are not twins. Just my little big sister. She is 5
years younger than I.