CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things have been busy.





I don't have much time to blog lately. I have been busy busy since school has started and I must admit work has been stressful. Anyway I am trying not to sweat the small stuff and trying to ignore the big stuff. I also joined by buddy Nihuru's weight loss challenge group. I don't know how to find the time. I have been getting home late and then when I am home I am working and I have to help with homework, make a meal etc.... Just swamped. My hair is just doing what it do! It looks the same to me. I will post again after I retighten. I think my sister made me an appointment in Oct. However I will retighten a few before then.
You know what I hate my computer room/guest room/junk room. I really need to do something about it. It has lots of potential but right now it's so blah! Just a space to log onto the Internet and work and close the door. I want to convert it into an office but I am afraid when I have relatives over they won't have anywhere to sleep. Maybe I will disguise the computer and get a computer cabinet. It's such an eyesore looking at all those plugs and flashing lights and the two printers. I have thought about changing the door to a french door and buying home office furniture but what about the bed. I wouldn't get a tacky futon maybe a sectional sleeper. Oh well it won't be anytime soon.I should be ashamed to put pictures of such a tacky room online for all the world to see.

2 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Penny, my mind is racing from just reading your post. Slow down, relax and breathe. Your room looks fine from what I can see in the picture. Wires drive me bonkers also that is why I went to the laptop and wireless. I can't even stand looking at my son's desktop b/c of the wires. I must say that the lights flashing don't bother me though...LOL.

I'm not sure what time you have to be at school but maybe you can get up an hour or so before the babies have to get up and get you a little exercise in (stop cussing me out)LOL. I remember the days of young "babies" and the last darn thing I was thinking about was exercise BEFORE they got up. I wanted REST before they got up. I had 4.

Have you gone to your local State Farm Agent and picked up that FREE little walking meter majiggy that measures walking distance? If your school still has recess, maybe you could walk around the basketball court or something.

Hang in there. I know how tough it can be being around kids all day long...work and home. WE MUST BE CRAZY to have chosen the careers that we have LOL

Rchgrl1 said...

Sounds like our lives are identical. As a single mom we have so much on or plates and many things on our shoulders. I'm alos working full time. Just went back to school. I don't have a day to spare. But at the end of the day as well as the beginning of the day, I find myself thanking God for just one more day. And like Nihuru said, the room looks fine. Keep doing what you're doing gurl, there is light at the end of our tunnels.