CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just Leaving "Tyler Perry's New Movie"


Well this is my sister and she didn't want me to take her picture.Her sisterlocks are 10 months and she started with a relaxer like me but she still has her ends. I don't encourage her to cut them at all. I don't think she is ready because she has never been natural before but I have on several occasions. I think she should wait until she gets some length that way she will be more comfortable and probably her husband will too. She thought I was crazy to break out my camera after the movie. I always forget to take her picture to show her progress. I think it's the hormones. Oh guess what after leaving the movies her water broke and she is a bit nervous not at full term yet 36 weeks to be exact but I know that things will be fine. I decided to blog as I wait anxiously by the phone to find out if it is indeed amniotic fluid........

I guess I will talk about the movie. Dang wasn't Sanaa stank in that movie. What an itch. She was very crude to her husband and very snobbish. The theme made me think about myself (not the crude and snobby parts)and some of the poor decisions I have made in life and how your parents really influence you. Do you believe in generational or family curses? She was trying so hard not to be what she thought her mom was and ended up in a similar situation. Of course there is a story there with me but I won't share it on the Internet. Anyway in the movie the question was posed Are you living your life or are you merely existing. I hate to admit it but I am merely existing. I am content with the status quo because who knows whats out there. Merely existing. I did do something interesting on Friday night I went to a Lebanese restaurant with two coworkers. That was different. They invited me to water rafting the next day but as usual I have an excuse not to go. I do have limitations with my rheumatoid arthritis. I am Merely existing and wasting each day that God has blessed me with. I must apologize to my father in heaven for not doing anything great. Do you ever wonder what's your purpose?

.....Still not a word from my sister....... I gotta go..... Long day tomorrow.

Next week I will see Lake view Terrace with Sam Jackson.

4 comments:

knotsnlocks said...

Hey Penny,
Your sister's locs are bringing back so many memories! I kept my relaxed ends until about the 13th month. It's interesting how you can see the 2 textures just based on the difference in color.

I am also thinking about joining Ni's (can't remember spelling) weight loss challenge. I feel you about the time and the demands of work. Are you in a high school too? Well, at least if you do workout, your locs will be fine! Ain't gotta worry 'bout "sweating it out!"

Yours are coming along just fine too!

golden_08 said...

Hi Penny! You are right, that is LaMonica in Tyler's movie...I still haven't seen it:-(

Angel Locs said...

Hi Penny,

Your SL as well as your sisters look great even with the permed ends. I agree with you Sanaa was a bit much in the movie I wanted to slapp her myself the way she dogged her husband, looking for the silver lining when she had gold at home if she would have not been such a itch she would have recognized.

To answer the question I to agree that I am also just existing not taking advantage of all God has offered me in His world full of adventure, nature etc. I stand in agreement in forgiveness of not enjoying all that He (God) has blessed us with to enjoy (all the fruits of life)

Adding you to my blog (hope you dont mind)

By the way my fiance is in St.Louis he just told me today he purchased Samuels new movie guess I will see it tuesday when he gets home.

Be Blessed

Locs2Envy said...

Penny,

Send me an email- nihuruhatimaye@aol.com and I will send you that picture so you can see if you can get it larger. This usually works for my friend.