CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

No Freestyling for Me




My photographer and I made up! :) Well I have discovered that I can't freestyle it is not for me at this time. My locks look like limp noodles when they are not curled a little. This week I had a workshop for three days and I felt a little self-conscious about my hair. Of course no one knew that but me but I avoided the mirror in the bathroom during the workshop. I return to work in 2 weeks and one day this week our faculty has a retreat so I am still working on hairstyles. I realize that I have to do sponge rollers everynight until I get length. When I had the permed ends I could wake up in the morning spray my hair with water and roll on rods for at least 30 minutes and take them out before I walked out the door and have a head full of curls. This is not the case not anymore. Dang the point of cutting out the perm was so that I would no longer have this routine in the morning of rolling my hair and I could get up, get dressed, spritz and go. Oh well I have to roll on sponge rollers until my hair gains some length in the next 3 months which is cool. My ultimate styling option is the braid out with in which I can wear for a couple of days and curls that last for a couple of days. Well I know that day is coming just not today.

2 comments:

Lalaboobaby said...

Your locks are beautiful. I've been following your blog since you started with perm ends like me. If you're that self conscious about not freestyling, have you tried the Lock Loops? Keep your blog going, I'm loving it and your SL's.

DJT said...

Lock loops are great! I have them and you have to wash the curls out! As far as freestyling, Aint nothing to it but to do it!