CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Docudrama " My Photographer is trippin"







My photographer is in red! He was in the bell choir at school last school year. Don't be fooled by the cuteness! It's a trick! I fall for it daily!( I wore corn rows for my last month of transitioning when I didn't want to comb any more) pic Dec 07>>>>pics to the right Aug 08











Today I styled my hair using sponge rollers. However the curls were too tight intially for my taste( in regards to loc styles) so I spritzed with water and the steam from the shower helped to loosen the curls. I have this sort of shag layered look that I like for the moment.



My five year old photographer is trippin! He just snaps the picture, he doesn't ask if I'm ready or nothing. This is two pictures out of ten. The other eight are a hot mess! I have a missing head! As a matter of fact, I don't think he looks at the picture in the lil" window All I see is flashing lights. Then he has the nerve to act like I'm bothering him. Now I know you think I am exaggerating so I have to put up the third picture of me reading something that just aggravated the mess out of me. Of course the photographer took a picture of that. Lil paparazzi in the making! :) Gotta love em! Did I tell you he is my personal food police? Always asking me if what I'm eating is healthy. I can't eat pringles in peace. Gotta go the nine year old feels it's his turn to use the computer.

Question: What is the biggest room in the world?


Answer: The room for improvement!


How can your improve your life or the lives of others? How can you be better at home, at church, at work , and in the community?

2 comments:

SeZ said...

You have nice skin and your locks look good on you.

~happi2bnappi~ said...

Cheap labor, gotta love it :)

Love the layered locks.