CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ok its been Two Years

My hair is growing I guess.. My sister celebrated two yrs in Nov.

Wow.. I have had my sisterlocks for two years now! January made made 24 months! woo hoo.. I will post more on Sunday because I have a hair appt with Ms Elaine over the weekend.. I recently purchased Dr. Bonner's Peppermint bar of soap for my hair...I think I read about this somewhere. I will post pics from two weeks ago. This weekend i will put up new pics. I have been busy with the kids and driving here and there and everywhere and of course work so no time to blog much. Thanks for stopping by...


2 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

Happy lock versary, as always you & your twin have beautiful locks

Penny said...

Thanks Euphoria... We are not twins.. I am older by 5 years..