CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays


I am taking this time to wish everyone in blogger land a happy holiday!! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas celebrating the birth of Jesus. I pray that the new year bring many positive changes in your life filled with love, laughter and prosperity. If 2009 was great well 2010 should be awesome.

One day at a time one goal at a time.

Happy Birthday to me December 22...

My sister and I are visiting family out of state...Long six hour drive with kids.. no need to say more..four kids( 1 yr old, 5 yr old, 7 yr old and 11 yr old)..six suitcases.. and tons of gifts...
ROAD TRIP...yeah!!!




3 comments:

knotsnlocks said...

Happy Belated Birthday to ya! And girrrrrrl!!!! i take my HAT AND my SHOES off to ya! I'm talking about the road trip! Whooo Wheee!! I'm sure it was fun and memorable. Happy New Year!

L Speaks said...

going thru some blogs and came across yours and love that u have been "locked for so long"! I will b following you on your blog and happy late new yr to you. follow me @ asistasheart.blogspot.com

Penny said...

Thanks ladies for stopping by...I hope u are having a good yr.. and have not broken any of those New Years Promises thus far! LOL