CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

23 months

"Penny" Before work
"Penny" locked 23 months( after work)



My younger sister locked 25 months



Well I have been locked for 23 months. My sister has been locked for 25 months. I really love my hair most days.I like full hair. I need to color it again so I will do it next weekend so I will have a week for it to settle before I reti for the holidays.. I am starting to have a little problem with lint. So I will have to get a lock sock. So unattractive.. Any other ideas. My satin pillow cases wont work any more and for some reason the satin scarf never stays. I cant thank Nihu enough for the style she posted. Thats my favorite. However it does not last very long and I don't do setting lotion. I don't like hard hair.

Truthfully all of my locks look differently some are micro. I can't stand those but I look at the location and I say well that makes sense because I don't want my hair to fall out cuz it be too heavy later. If it becomes an issue I may sew it together or join it with another one. I have a few that are open and not sealed but not that many. All locks are different but I won't do like the last time and start over. This is my second time and I know what to expect. I don't trip on my hair. I take pics to monitor the progress so I can truly see the changes.Wow I am so amazed at it. I look through the pics on my computer and I am truly in awe.. Some of those early stages are a hot mess. I will keep posting until I get the length I want.

Recently I was annoyed at two ladies at the store for freakin staring at me in the parking lot. I saw all through out the store. As we were walking out the store. One lady was very curious. I saw her catching a quick glance in the store however her girl with the fake bun wasn't interested (so what). Outside they were talking like I am freakin deaf. The one who was feeling it asked do u like it( meaning my hair) I think she was trying to get her friends approval cuz her hair was short( I mean one hair cut from a big chop). Her girl said I like em on men. I stopped and looked like fool I can hear u so she got in her car. Locks are not for every one..

8 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy 23 Months!

Please invest in some type of covering for your locks, because after a while lint is hard to take out. I'm having trouble now with lint.

Oh and about the people commenting on your locks, some people are just ignorant!

Locs2Envy said...

Loved BB's comment...so true. Ignorance and Jealously can make for a volatile combination when aimed at an insecure person...which you are not; so keep your head up and keep strutting your stuff and your locks because they are beautiful. The heffa probably can't afford to have the locks put in which is why she was wearing a 69 cents hair piece. lol

I get my lock socks from here:
http://www.glorylocs.com/shopping/

My girlfriend purchased my first one because I absolutely refused to pay the price for it but after I left it in one of the hotels of a weekend excursion, I came home and ordered 2...lol. They are wonderful; don't come off when you are sleeping and are cute enough to wear outside. I have worn mine to bed as well as to work. Instead of ordering on line I called and spoke to someone to see what colors they had available, otherwise you get whatever they send. Try it..it is definitely worth every penny.

Locs2Envy said...

My June 29th post shows my 2 loc pockets. I forgot to mention that they come in different sizes. I ordered the large this time to allow for growth.

Locs2Envy said...

Oh, one last thing that I forgot. I don't do setting lotion either so to help my twists set last longer, I wear it twisted for a few days before taking the twists out....I got a kazillion compliments on the twists as well as the twist out. The longer you leave the twists in, the longer the twist out lasts...try it that and let me know how your sets do.

Penny said...

Thanks ladies.. I will order a lock sock. I have been picking them out with a tweezer but I am afraid to keep doing that.. I will color them.But when ur hair is black u really see it. I am funny about my hair..

JUST Euphoria said...

looking good penny!!

z said...

Penny, your locks look great!

Aya said...

Very cute, both you and your sister!!!