CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Updated Pic




Well school justed started in the metro area...I will be busy busy busy as usual... I am also starting my doctoral program...well that is a mouthful already. Nothing to post really. My hair is just doing what it do... I still have loose ends on some but I don't know what to do about it. My new shampoo of choice is Taliah Wajidd(spelling don't feel like checking ) Black Earth shampoo. I would like to color my hair or rather add some highlights but I wan't some length before I do that.. I love my black hair and light locks... I just don't know...


6 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

Hey Penny as always your locks look great & it was such an honor to meet you & again I say you are so beautiful as soon as my next off day I promise I will post pics of our meeting, thanks for being so kind

Penny said...

Thanks it was great meeting you too pretty lady.. You c I have a big ol mouth...lol I love your hair... what time did you get out of there? I am so glad my appt was early... I love our hair...Locks Rock

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Every time I see your locks they are longer, whats your trick? J/K Your locks look awesome though!

Penny said...

@V I don't know... I surprise myself sometimes.. I think I am going through a spurt of sorts..My hair has always had the length but not the thickness as my sisters.. she has like a mane...
I am thinking of taking vitamins to help with the growth with these layers.
Thanks for stopping by

Locs2Envy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Locs2Envy said...

Hey P, it's been a while. Glad to see all is well with you and of course the hair looks GREAT!