CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Thanks Nihuru!!


In the morning
In the afternoon after work/Dang I look tired after work...

A back shot in the morning

Nihu gave me the best styling tip... So I posted about it.. Most of the time I freestyle but because my hair is not too short and not too long, I have limited styling options. U know how that goes.. Anyway I two-strand twisted my hair into bunches and spritz with water only last night and rolled them with sponge rollers and loc loops... I really liked the outcome because it gave me body and it wasn't super tight like those braid outs which I don't like on me at this time. I chose not to use setting lotion because it makes my hair hard and I have never liked hard hair.My hair is too short for the braid out right now in my opinion but when it gets longer I will try that style and hopefully I will like it but I am not one for putting all of tension on my hair. I love this crinkly look.. I will post an end of the day shot... Thanks Nihu...

4 comments:

z said...

Your locks look so healthy and lovely!

The Real Nique said...

Hey there! I like that look. It really looks nice. That is such a good alternative to the tight braids. I think I will try that when my hair gets longer.

Locs2Envy said...

BEAUTIFUL....I love it. I see you added you own twist to it (rollers)...Nice!

I still have crinkles since I was not motivated to shampoo over the weekend.

Penny said...

Thank u dewdrop..Coming from u that's a great achievement.. Thanks Nique u should its cool and not too tight.. and Nihu... u gave me the idea so thanks...