CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sisterlocked Sisters




Sister before reti-- Friday morning at the Texas State Fair @23 months
Sister after reti--Friday night at Reggae Spot
She curled her hair using the lock loops. I did but didn't like it so I spritzed my hair with water to loosen them or get rid of em. Like the fullness but not the curl too much. Maybe when it gets longer



me( Penny) @ 21 months

Heck all I know is in Jan it will b 2yrs.. I am really bad about keeping up with the months.

Been really busy at work and no time to blog but I will try to post a picture..

4 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

Yal are looking good at the fair I know all eyes were on yall and them gorgeous locks

Locs2Envy said...

I agree with Euphoria....heads had to be turning...doing double takes. OMG you two look identical. Love the hair. It has really thickened.

Penny said...

Yeah Go figure..Yeah this one lady came up to me and said" I just wanted to look at your hair". Kinda strange. Another lady at the ride said thats nice but I bet u have trouble keeping the lint out.. This one guy said I will give you a dred special two for one..At the movies this one lady wanted to play in it, She asked can I touch it. At the reggae spot the bartender who said I am from Jamaica and proceeded to explain why my sisters hair would break cuz dem too tiny>>
@ Nihuru yeah a lil sumthin..

The Real Nique said...

Your hair has grown quite nicely. I love the length.