CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

14 months locked Permed Sister to Locked Sister

That's me in the far left. So long ago!!! My dad has this picture on the wall in his house. It brought lots of memories. He has a shrine of pictures on his wall. Why do people think that if you have locks you obviously had some hair growth problems so your only alternative was to lock to make your hair grow.

July 2008
June 2008 before I decided to snip.


14 months locked. I hate when people ask me how long I am going to keep"those" in or ask if they can get it and immediately want to know if they can take them out.


My hair is really changing. I am glad I have this blog to track my growth. I should do the same thing for my weight. Hmmm. I think I will but I don't know about sharing those pictures. I think I will go to the gym today. I went yesterday. Lots of eye candy on Saturday. How can I loose weight when every Sunday after church my sister expects me to make some exotic dessert. She just called and asked" whatcha baking today". I guess I better start my dessert.

******
I am on spring break. I am trying to think of some things to do with the kids that are cheap but the weather is unseasonably cool. Any way I may post what we decided to do. Yesterday we went bowling. I want to go ice skating. I think I might try it but I am scared someone might roll over my finger and slice them off. Those blades look like razors. I guess I have a problem with the word "blade". They want to try a different restaurant in various parts of city every weekend. We will see.

3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy 14 monrhs!

Your locks are beautiful!
I agree it is very annoying when someone asks you when you plan on taking your hair out as is the term locked wsn't enough, lol.

Docs Locs said...

Gorgeous. I must have missed your big chop!

Penny said...

Thanks Brown Butterfly!

Thanks Doc! Every time I see your name I want to say "What's up Doc?"