CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Where is Penny?



We went to see the Dallas Mavericks and the Houston Rockets. Totally uneventful. I just wanted to post another picture. Dang I need my camera back from my sister. She has a 7 week old baby girl so she is now a new photographer. I know what she need for Christmas. "Her own camera" Instead she asked for a food processor because I know she probably wants to make her own baby food or some other Susie homemaker stuff. I have made my own hair ties and wore them but can I show it now. No!!! One day she said those hair ties are cute and asked if I put a picture on my blog. I said I could if you didn't have my camera. My hair is a lil longer but you cant tell from the pic. I think I want to color my hair jet jet black!! I have some gray.
Sisters gotta love em....

1 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Hey stranger,

Why not let your sister keep your camera, treat yourself to a new upgraded model and then get "Susie" a food processor for Christmas. I don't think you are going to be seeing too much of that camera since she has a baby in the house (I remember those "take a picture of every lil movement" period...LOL)

Those babies look JUST like you...right down to the eyebrows...poor daddy; doesn't look like he even played a role in those creations...LOL