CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lock Loops"Interesting Indeed"

Taking them them out to start my day.
I really love this foam!
Tight lil" curls. Hopefully they will fall by the end of the day!


Just a quick post. I wanted to say that lock loops really work.I wasn't sure because u never know about things you purchase on the Internet. Somethings I have purchased looked good online but when you get it the reality is totally different. The material is foam, it's the stuff that I have my students use to make craft projects with so I thought it would tear or rip once I got it but I was wrong. It is really sturdy and very comfortable to sleep in. I must admit I like the curls. It's like a spiral kinda sorta. It's better than the country sponge roller look. However at this point all of these country roller hair styles rolled to the back is all I can do at this point. I wish I had Dewdrops hair or length in the front. I should stop trimming.


Well I simply spritzed my hair with distilled water because it's not recommended to use on fully wet hair because of drying time. After spritzing I used Motion's styling foam and rolled. I used about40 rollers. I gave my sister twenty of them to experiment with. I have been retightening her hair. I did some on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday(spent three hours each day).I would never want to do this for a living!!! I told her I would finish her head over this weekend. I used my nappylocs tool. Dang her hair is super thick.


Back to Lock Loops. The true test will be tonight when I sleep on it and hopefully my hair looks nice tomorrow and it's not mashed too bad. I am hoping the steam from the shower will help in the morning.

2 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

You must really love your sister to do her hair over 3 days and still not be finished.

Your hair is really cute.

SisterlocksMD said...

Did the setting lotion help the curls stay longer? I have soft spikes which look just like loc loops to me, but the curls always fall after about 2 - 3 days. I only use water because I've only had my locs about 7 months and I am trying to stay away from products on my hair.