CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's been a minute






My hair has been sisterlocked for 13 months



and my sister has been locked for 15 months














































I have not posted in a while because my hair is not doing anything and life has been interesting to say the least in the past couple of months. I have learned lots about relationships. I have nothing to say about it except let your ex stay your ex and when it comes to dating I have nothing to say but it is an experience indeed. I am starting to think that this love thing is a myth. I won't complain about anything. I stopped complaining basically because I am blessed. I would like to take this time now to tell all those that read my blog that everything you go through in life is meant to build character. Continue to give God the glory in every thing especially in adversity especially in these tough economic times and uncertainty with the future. We are uncertain but GOD isn't. He has already worked all this stuff out. I can't wait to see how he is going to show off his glory. He is awesome. He makes me smile every day which is why I can't complain. Let's continue to pray for world leaders that they make good decisions for all and not just a few.


http://www.biblegateway.com/ Myfavorite website. I follow the daily reading plan. I started keeping a gratitude journal and I am reading "The purpose driven life" by Rick Warren.

4 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Hey girlfriend, welcome back. I feel you on the love thing. I've said a long time ago, to heck with love; just give me someone I can trust and has communication skills and someone who can fix something / anything around the house. I'd be happy.But I'm finding that also is too much to ask...LOL. I'm resigned to having friends - on my terms... LOL

You are blessed - he showed you that the ex wasn't the solution.

z said...

You both look great and congrats with your journey!

Penny said...

Hi ladies. Thanks for visiting.

Nihuru you are right. The least they can do is fix something.

Rchgrl1 said...

I can say I felt your pain once upon a time. Probably still feel it every now and again. You are a beautiful woman and your time is coming. If you want a good book to read, read Steve Harvey's new book. It is so good.
The hair is looking good girl!!!