CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My First Blog




This is my first attempt at creating an online journal. I will use this blog to update the sisterlock community of my progress. I want to show others who start with a perm what things will really be like. This is my second attempt at sisterlocks. I tried about 2 1/2 years ago but I wasn't feeling it. I compared myself to the many other blogs out there and wanted mine to look like theirs however it was not the case. Well this is my photo history. I am a little more confident with the look the now. It's cool cause I talked my sister into getting locks with me so I have a partner. I hope this helps others with the frustration.

Locked on Jan. 26, 2008

3 months locked

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your locs!! They are too cute! I'll be following your journey since you started with relaxed ends as well! =)

Docs Locs said...

Hey Penny,

Thanks for posting on my blog!

Your hair looks so much like mine with the relaxed ends!

You ladies look like your mom.

Ms. S said...

Hi Penny. I am new to your blog. I noticed you said you were relaxed first... about how long after growing out your relaxer did you get the sisterlocks put in? Did you do a big chop of your relaxed ends before hand? I got my last (and hopefully final!) relaxer touch-up two weeks ago but am looking forward to going natural again (for good). I hope to have enough new growth to get sisterlocks by January 2010. Any advice you can provide would be EXTREMELY helpful. =) Also, I'll be tracking my journey from relaxed to natural on my blog. =)